Stables Office building
Place: Konnyushennaya Square On the map
Construction time: 1817-1823
Architect: Vasily Stasov
Purpose: Here were the imperial stables. There were the stalls for horses located on the first floor, on the second – the chancery, where the horses were distributed. In the center of the building is the Church of Sudarium.
Interesting fact: The funeral service of Alexander Pushkin was held in this place. His last apartment was nearby, in the house number 12 on the Moika River.